View Profile NanoSoft

98 Movie Reviews

Wtf lol never thought I'd see a Haunting Ground parody on NG! That was well done overall..dat Wilhelm scream though!

Lmaoooooooooooo that was hillarious! Love the art style and you captured Ryo's personality well.

That was better than expected. Pretty faithful to the original scene while being smooth.

9 Game Reviews

So glad you made a sequel! Music's fantastic, and have yet to try it out! The hype is too real, I just had to make the review before playing lol

edit: playing some more of the 1st level, I love how it started like the 1st game, and then the newness kicked in! Neat visual upgrade and awesome new mechanic of grabbing the vine! Can't wait to play more and beat it!

Not really my type of game(as of this review at least)...but...gorgeous pixel art, eargasmic 8-bit music, and pretty interesting game mechanics and rules! Only thing that bugs me a bit is the control scheme...if you could somehow implement customizing the key bindings so people can change the controls to their tastes, that'd help me play it more comfortably...just something to consider you don't have to if you don't want to :]

Ha, never seen Bayo w/ that hairstyle before. Possible new look for her in Bayo 3 perhaps?

19 Audio Reviews

Awesome stuff that still has your signature style in it!

BERSERKYD responds:

Thanks man ! Gonna be more active again, huge year is coming, lets go METAL \m/,

Great work!

The remix is great!

25 Art Reviews

So cute! XD

Awesome!

B.B. Hood is one of my mains in Marvel vs. Capcom 2, glad she got the front page!

I mainly make sprite animations! If there's one thing you should know about my animations, it's that I place a great emphasis on the music I use in them...try to keep that in mind when watching them, have a great day! :]

24, Male