View Profile NanoSoft

94 Movie Reviews

I take it your new to NG? If so, welcome here! Great job on the collab.

No sound effects until a few seconds into the animation scared me LOL, you should've put some in the beginning. The animation itself looked pretty good, could be expanded on but it's a solid start.

That was sad, but then had a nice ending to it! Also well animated! Great job.

10 Game Reviews

Not too bad! Reminds me of early 2000's Megaman fangames!

LucasCCB responds:

yes this version of mega man is the x3 snes

So glad you made a sequel! Music's fantastic, and have yet to try it out! The hype is too real, I just had to make the review before playing lol

edit: playing some more of the 1st level, I love how it started like the 1st game, and then the newness kicked in! Neat visual upgrade and awesome new mechanic of grabbing the vine! Can't wait to play more and beat it!

Not really my type of game(as of this review at least)...but...gorgeous pixel art, eargasmic 8-bit music, and pretty interesting game mechanics and rules! Only thing that bugs me a bit is the control scheme...if you could somehow implement customizing the key bindings so people can change the controls to their tastes, that'd help me play it more comfortably...just something to consider you don't have to if you don't want to :]

16 Audio Reviews

Epic to listen to! Also relaxing at the same time :]

So badass!

BERSERKYD responds:

I'm smilling a lot right now :D Thanks man !

Quite relaxing to listen to!

DreamEater responds:

24 Art Reviews

Awesome!

B.B. Hood is one of my mains in Marvel vs. Capcom 2, glad she got the front page!

Neat!

I mainly make sprite animations! If there's one thing you should know about my animations, it's that I place a great emphasis on the music I use in them...try to keep that in mind when watching them, have a great day! :]

23, Male