View Profile NanoSoft

81 Movie Reviews

Well done! I like how gamey it is, like a battle done within the game itself, down to the 3D Sigma rotating head thing.

yesilovenachos responds:

Oh hey, NanoSoft, didn't expect to see you here. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Well made! Also mysterious enough to get me hyped for the full thing!

This had me wheezing! The animation is funny, and the guy doesn't even look like anyone from the RE games lol. That gives this animation a certain charm to it, so that's why I gave it the score I gave it. Good job for a first Flash!

9 Game Reviews

So glad you made a sequel! Music's fantastic, and have yet to try it out! The hype is too real, I just had to make the review before playing lol

edit: playing some more of the 1st level, I love how it started like the 1st game, and then the newness kicked in! Neat visual upgrade and awesome new mechanic of grabbing the vine! Can't wait to play more and beat it!

Not really my type of game(as of this review at least)...but...gorgeous pixel art, eargasmic 8-bit music, and pretty interesting game mechanics and rules! Only thing that bugs me a bit is the control scheme...if you could somehow implement customizing the key bindings so people can change the controls to their tastes, that'd help me play it more comfortably...just something to consider you don't have to if you don't want to :]

Ha, never seen Bayo w/ that hairstyle before. Possible new look for her in Bayo 3 perhaps?

16 Audio Reviews

Epic to listen to! Also relaxing at the same time :]

So badass!

BERSERKYD responds:

I'm smilling a lot right now :D Thanks man !

Quite relaxing to listen to!

DreamEater responds:

21 Art Reviews

Big thumbs up to this!

This is epik!

Really captures the classic Sonic feel

23, Male