Kirby vs Zero Kirby vs Zero

LMAO!

Dat description and anime-styled Spongebob intro :P

Saviors of the Princess X Saviors of the Princess X

Not too bad imo.

I'm not big on turn-based RPGs as of this time, so that's why I tuned out so much watching it...mentioning turn-based RPGs, usually when I see sprites and turn-based RPGs combined on Newgrounds, it's usually an interactive game...this is I think the 1st time I seen a sprite turn-based ANIMATION...well for the most part that is!

I was quite shocked to see the interactive bit somewhere past the midway point near the end I think, a novel twist if you ask me :P

Some general similarities I think exist between my old works and this animation, is that all of them have this amateur-ish, yet endearing imo quality to them, not to mention using Flash effects like paintbrush strokes and stuff to create effects alongside sprites and whatnot.

The length, too long imo, and yet I'm impressed at the same time re: the length...more often than not, my longest works tend to be a mintue-ish long...heh.

I think that's all of my opinions on this animation...if I missed one or more things, I might PM you re: them

DBZ: Ultimate Gohan Vs Perfect Cell DBZ: Ultimate Gohan Vs Perfect Cell

Wow, I feel this is a mostly great sprite animation overall!

This is perhaps the first time ever online that I've seen any sprite animation that actually uses real DBZ characters, along with DBZ sound effects (which I'm commonly used to hearing in other stuff like SMBZ series etc.) and presumably DBZ music and presumably DBZ voice samples. Interesting stuff to me XD

I'm quite fond of the special effects like charging energy beams for example...I feel the way you animated them didn't come across as overtly flashy (which came across to me as easier on my eyes), yet still...cool looking to me. To me, it has this sort of un-polished, raw-ish quality to it that I really dig and strive to possibly kind of emulate in my future Flash sprite projects going forward (that is, if I get around to ever doing one or more sprite Flash animations in the future)

Battle choreography and/or camera angles were pretty varied and kept me immersed in the action imo

Overall, great job!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Lmao XD gave me a great laugh!

Not to mention, it's actually quite well-animated imo

AKAnimations responds:

Thank you so much!
I tried animating it at a much higher framerate than what I normally do.

Pyooka Laylee Pyooka Laylee

The animation is smooth, and the humor was hillarious haha

Super Mario Odyssey Parody Super Mario Odyssey Parody

Haha I got it, he possessed the entire Earth with his cap! Well done

Ico Parody Ico Parody

Hillarious!

Megaman X vs. Sonic Megaman X vs. Sonic

Great sense of humor and nice battles when they happened. Spelling could use polish. Great sprite animation overall :P