View Profile NanoSoft

All 8 Game Reviews

So glad you made a sequel! Music's fantastic, and have yet to try it out! The hype is too real, I just had to make the review before playing lol

edit: playing some more of the 1st level, I love how it started like the 1st game, and then the newness kicked in! Neat visual upgrade and awesome new mechanic of grabbing the vine! Can't wait to play more and beat it!

Not really my type of game(as of this review at least)...but...gorgeous pixel art, eargasmic 8-bit music, and pretty interesting game mechanics and rules! Only thing that bugs me a bit is the control scheme...if you could somehow implement customizing the key bindings so people can change the controls to their tastes, that'd help me play it more comfortably...just something to consider you don't have to if you don't want to :]

Ha, never seen Bayo w/ that hairstyle before. Possible new look for her in Bayo 3 perhaps?

Masterpiece. Such a brutal, ambitious for its time project!

I enjoyed it as a Shump fan. The boss patterns were engaging. If you make another bullet hell, you should add in regular enemies in waves.

GroZZleR responds:

Will do. Thanks for playing.

Great for your first game!

It's very addicting to pick up and play. I particularly enjoyed using the shotgun and uzi. The reason why I took off a point was because I didn't know how much ammo I was using. Add in an ammo counter, and it'd be perfect.

Great!

You've came pretty close to the actual Megaman X4 mechanics. I found it entertaining

Addicting

Really nice, it was entertaining! Keep up the good work

Great game

I digged the manga-style cutscenes, and the boss fights are solid too. THIS GAME REALLY SHOULD BE ON THE DS

I mainly make sprite animations! If there's one thing you should know about my animations, it's that I place a great emphasis on the music I use in them...try to keep that in mind when watching them, have a great day! :]

24, Male