DBZ: Ultimate Gohan Vs Perfect Cell DBZ: Ultimate Gohan Vs Perfect Cell

Wow, I feel this is a mostly great sprite animation overall!

This is perhaps the first time ever online that I've seen any sprite animation that actually uses real DBZ characters, along with DBZ sound effects (which I'm commonly used to hearing in other stuff like SMBZ series etc.) and presumably DBZ music and presumably DBZ voice samples. Interesting stuff to me XD

I'm quite fond of the special effects like charging energy beams for example...I feel the way you animated them didn't come across as overtly flashy (which came across to me as easier on my eyes), yet still...cool looking to me. To me, it has this sort of un-polished, raw-ish quality to it that I really dig and strive to possibly kind of emulate in my future Flash sprite projects going forward (that is, if I get around to ever doing one or more sprite Flash animations in the future)

Battle choreography and/or camera angles were pretty varied and kept me immersed in the action imo

Overall, great job!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Lmao XD gave me a great laugh!

Not to mention, it's actually quite well-animated imo

AKAnimations responds:

Thank you so much!
I tried animating it at a much higher framerate than what I normally do.

Pyooka Laylee Pyooka Laylee

The animation is smooth, and the humor was hillarious haha

Super Mario Odyssey Parody Super Mario Odyssey Parody

Haha I got it, he possessed the entire Earth with his cap! Well done

Ico Parody Ico Parody

Hillarious!

Megaman X vs. Sonic Megaman X vs. Sonic

Great sense of humor and nice battles when they happened. Spelling could use polish. Great sprite animation overall :P

Pokeman Z ep.2 Pokeman Z ep.2

Badass!

Jungle Hunt 3 Jungle Hunt 3

Nice followup to the prev. episodes!

MysticSkillz responds:

Many thanks.

Jungle Hunt Jungle Hunt

Incredible...I'm not even big on Batman, but I can tell you care alot about Batman...such a high quality sprite animation with immersive voice acting...and that cliffhanger was great!

MysticSkillz responds:

Thank you so much! And I agree, the actors did an awesome job with the characters.

Graveyard of Animation Graveyard of Animation

Your animation is so smooth! P. good stuff ya got there

Catfeud responds: